Tuesday, September 18, 2007

2 in school now what to do?

Yeah you'd think I'd have a slow week now that both Caleb and Noah are in school...but hold that thought! I have decided to use my free time (what's that really?) to babysit during the day. I have started watching a little guy from our church, Cole. He is almost 4months now. He is the cutest little guy, he kinda reminds me of Caleb when he was little. It is a challenge taking care of a little baby again...oh how one can forget! Here are some pictures of Cole...

Cole with Hannah, or as she calls herself "big sister Hannah".

I have also continued to watch Ana. She is such a delight to watch...I have never met an easier child...(Erin, watch out if number 2 is in the future). Hannah loves playing with Ana, it is actually helpful on the days I watch both Ana and Cole. Here is a video of Hannah and Ana playing house...


2 comments:

jenny said...

Sounds like you will keep busy. It does sound like a great situation for you. As we've talked, I've thought about doing the same but now quite sure I'm ready to take the plunge with a baby of my own to take care of. We'll have to keep talking...

jenny said...

correction: that would be "not" quite sure...