Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Key Lime Cove

For a mid winter (birthday) celebration, we took the kids to a new water park in the area. It was soo much fun! We took them out of school last week so that we could take advantage of the mid-week specials. I have never been more pleased, especially with the crowd control. You can only use the water park if you have a room at their hotel. This made for some slow days, which was great for us! It was nice not to have to follow the kids around like a hawk. I believe there was at least two life guards for each station! I would highly recommend this place to anyone with any size children. They had 3 tiny slides for 1-4 yr olds, 4 medium slides for 4-12 yr olds, and 4 big slides for the big kids and adults. Plus they had a lazy river, wave pool, basket ball pool, and hot tub. The only thing they didn't have was an actual swimming pool, the deepest pools was around 5ft deep (the wave pool I think). Anyhow here are some pictures of our time there!













The kids in our room. We had a family room with bunk beds, full sized bed, and a pull out couch.











One of the many restaurants in the hotel. All of them were reasonably priced.




Candy anyone?!?






Caleb in the wave pool...his favorite hang out place. He loved fighting the waves!




Noah at the base of the play structure...where he spent most of his time :)






Hannah at the kiddie pool...she didn't have to share those beach balls until Friday, when things started to pick up at the water park!








They promised they wouldn't dump any water on me while I was holding the camera!





The hot tub was a "hot spot" for our family.




This is one of the kiddie slides, right up Hannah's ally. Although she did go on all of them, even the big kid/adult ones!













The End.




1 comments:

jenny said...

Thanks for the heads up...I didn't even realize it was open yet. Looked like a lot of fun!