Monday, July 21, 2008

Hair Pretties

Here is a fun new thing I've been "crafting" up this summer...





Hair Pretties (is what Hannah calls them) and the name has stuck!








They are made out of ribbon and clips with a slip proof inside. Tim thinks I should sell them, but I'm not sure there's a market out there :(


3 comments:

The Hagedorn Family said...

There is a market out there! I have a friend who started a whole website and I think is doing quite well. The site is www.myizzy.com. I don't know if she would be interested to put yours on her site, but you could take a look. And yes, my daughter would be in on the market. I have some like the ones you made but there is just ribbon on the inside and it helps, but I would be interested to see what you use to make them not slip.

Anne said...

Really cute! I especially like the ones with the ribbon flowers.

runr3 said...

i would buy some!! cute felt flowers!