Monday, August 4, 2008

Hair Pretties part 2

Okay so I've been asked to show more "hair pretties". Here are some new styles and also a "hair pretty holder". I am thinking of selling them in sets of two. The plan ones would be 2/$1.50 and the button/jeweled ones 2/$3.00. The ribbon flowered ones on the old post are also 2/$3.00. The "hair pretty holders" are $5 a piece. Please comment to let me know what you think...i.e. if you think they pricing is fair. Thanks!










Hair Pretty Holder, Dragon Fly Style.


Hair Pretty Holder...this is upside down :( I couldn't figure out how to turn it. The ribbon hangs on the wall on a 3M hook (included) with the dragon fly hanging down.



4 comments:

l said...

Those are adorable Renee! I really like the holder you came up with too!

Trisha said...

Really cute and reasonable!! I would buy some plain white and plain pink. Can you make some for me?

Anonymous said...

These are great! I love the holder and the pretties! I totally need some for Josie and Zoey. I think your pricing is very reasonable. You could have a booth at a craft show and be sold out super quickly! How do I go about placing an order?

runr3 said...

very cute! i just need helen to get some hair before i buy any :)

very reasonable! you should sell some at a craft fair for sure!!