Introducing Obi-Wan Kanobi....




Obi has been at our house for 3 days now and things are starting to calm down. Lucy is very excited about him, but is learning her lesson the hard way (claws still attached). Obi has found a few safe spots through out the house that Lucy can't get to, one being under our basement stairs on top of the kids toy bins :) For the most part if Tim or I have Obi, Lucy is content just to walk by and slop him a big kiss :) I'm sure as the newness dies down Lucy will do just fine with her new buddy.
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Our newest family member:
Posted by Renee at 11:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, pretty kitty! I am sooo not telling Carissa that you got a cat. She will up her campaign to get one. Enjoy your new family member!
He's adorable! And I'm amazed that he's already snuggling with the (much much bigger than him) dog!
Post a Comment