Last Friday I turned 30, yikes! Here are some pictures from the 3 (yes 3) parties that we had this weekend.
FRIDAY: Sleepover Party!


SATURDAY: Surprise B-day Party:
(Tim is going around being the guy from "family feud", which we played and had a blast!
All the kids singing "Happy Birthday", I'll spare you the audio (they got alittle goofy).
SUNDAY: Family Birthday Party:
On Sunday we celebrated 3 Birthday's! My B-day was on the 20th making me 30, my Aunt Ellie's is on the 24th making her 50, and Caleb's is on the 25th and he'll turn 10! Big Birthday's all around!
So a special thanks to all of you who joined in on my Birthday weekend! Some of you attended more then one party! Hats off to you! Thank you for making my Birthday special!
Also, Thanks to Tim for loving me so much to work soo hard on all of these parties! And for lying to me (I really had no clue on the surprise one).
Thanks to my mom as well, for not only attending all of them (staying up till 2:30am on Fri.) but also preparing and setting up alongside of Tim! You guys are the best!!!
Monday, February 23, 2009
Ok It's Official, I'm 30!
Posted by Renee at 8:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
a belated happy birthday - sorry i couldn't make it to your party... ross was out of the country.
Post a Comment