Tuesday, January 12, 2010

January 2010

Has it really been that long??? YEP I guess it has! Here are some pictures of some of the things that I have missed these past few months....Enjoy!


Noah's Birthday was in
August.....


The indestructible Pinata....

I was happy to see it lasted so long! After all it did take 3 days to make!!

September:

School started....Caleb's in 5th, Noah's in 3rd and Hannah is in all day Kindergarten!!


October:
Halloween...Hannah=Piggy, Noah=punk rocker, Caleb=Gothic


November:

In November the boys participated in a wrestling program at school. They each wrestled different team mates, but at the end had the chance to wrestle each other...(there is maybe a 2lb weight difference between the two).

The ref was a smart one...they ended in a tie!!

In
November, Hannah's class also had a cute Thanksgiving day feast:

So there was a quick recap....I will do December in another post...Hopefully it will not take me 4 months to do so :)


1 comments:

Trisha said...

Thanks for the update since I NEVER see you!!