Monday, June 25, 2007

A Camping We Did Go!



Here are a few pictures of our recent camping trip (or bowling as Hannah was calling it, I have no idea why the confusion?). We went to Richard Bong State Park (only 20 mins from our home). My mom and dad also joined us, as well as their dog Dottie. We stayed two nights and it rained the first night, but the tents held up! Both days were quite comfortable (75 degrees) we had fun just hanging out at the campsite.


Most of our time was around the campfire cooking our meals, yummy. This was Tim and the kids first experience with "Puggie Pies". Basically these are buttered bread, with some filling (pizza, pie filling for a dessert, ham and cheese, you name it) sandwiched into a metal holder and then placed into a fire. They are very good...but I do know why they are called "puggie pies", they are in no way good for you!



Noah was the photographer for most of these photo's. I love the fact that he enjoys taking pictures, maybe this way I'll actually be in them and not always behind the camera!



Enjoy the pictures, I hope you all are having a great summer!




Our new tent, with Noah inside.


My sister Heidi, Tim, and Grandpa Bill getting the food ready.




Tim cooking the food.



Renee eating the food.


Hannah and Grandma Shar.





Grandpa Bill cutting up the fire wood.




Hannah lounging in the tent.


Crazy Caleb!


Too cool Noah!


Hannah and Tim.















1 comments:

The Bored Gamers said...

What a crazy Star Wars loving- board game playing- disc golf throwing- marshmallow eating- camping - running - jumping - lightsaber dueling - getting wet - Lucy riding - animal sighting - trip going family.

Arron