Monday, June 18, 2007

Hot Fun In The Summer Time!

There is a cool "Sprinkler Park" here in Kenosha that the kids love....Thought you'd all enjoy these shots of them having fun. We met up with some of our friends while we were there (the Lieschners) Noah and Wesley are good buddies, they are big into star wars (seems to be the thing for 5 year old boys) I guess Caleb and Tim are also very much into Star Wars, so it must be an ageless phenomenon!







Noah's in the orange suit and Caleb is in the blue.







Wesley, Noah and Caleb playing Star Wars.



Caleb and Noah still playing Star Wars...




Hannah taking a break on the beaver statue.

1 comments:

jenny said...

Looks like fun! We were there on Monday and I couldn't believe how much the kids are all growing. When we first moved here they sort of ran "around" the sprinklers. Not any more, they love stepping "on" the sprinklers and trying to shoot the water at their siblings/friends. I wished I could run through, too, but me in a swimsuit is a definite not!